Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Fashion of the Fringe: Ray Besharah & Sterling Lynch

OK, I know, I know. They’re promoting their show. But come on. Let a sister have her moment when two handsome men in suits are smouldering at her, via camera lens.


It’s not a bad thing to be the only two men in suits at a party. They were surrounded by women whenever I glanced their way. (Although, I was batting my eyes pretty hard, so who knows what I was looking at?)


Ray and Sterling are in G-Men Defectives, which is playing in the Janigan Studio at Ottawa Little Theatre. There are six more shows, starting today through Sunday, with two shows on Saturday. As usual, show times can be found on the Fringe website, and tickets are $10.00 at the door with your Fringe button.


I can't say much else right now; I'm too busy swooning.
Share/Bookmark
Subscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment