|Photo by Pink Sherbet Photography|
Let's dive right in!
- When my colleagues bring me chocolates - especially fruit creams!
- Big chunky platform boots + leggings + (summer) dress + blazer or cardigan - this has turned into my winter uniform! I hate wearing pants (I really, really do), and a skirt with tights is just too chilly to wear in the depths of winter in Ottawa!
- Reading the archives of recently discovered blogs!
- Pink hair! More to the point, Special Effects' Cupcake Pink!
- Ottawa Fashion Week! Plotting my outfits for, dreaming about, scheming about!
- Super awesome fun date nights!
- Making new friends! I recently became friends with a girl at work on whom I've had a “friend crush” for nearly five years! She bought a DVD and some fabric from me, and we started chatting, and we have so much in common! We are now planning all kinds of fun bike rides to the beach this summer.
- Getting set up to sell things on eBay! I'll let you lovelies know when I've stuff up for sale!
- Taking better control of my diet - I've once again gotten “nailed to the V” (as Michael refers to it). This means I've gotten back into veganism after definitely falling off the wagon over the Christmas holidays. I had a really hard time getting back into it! I blame cheese. But I'm there again, and it feels great!
- Quitting smoking! For good this time!
- Putting on my face - there's something to be said for the time you take in the morning to put your face on, no matter what your routine entails. Think about it - you're spending 5, 10, 15 minutes + caressing your own skin. It doesn't get much more radical self love than that!
- My Moleskin “book a month” planner! This is the first year I've had one, and I adore it! I love how small each notebook is, they fit perfectly in my handbag! Although only being able to plan a month at a time is pestering me, I've been decorating each month's book with little images I find that I love!
- Photobooths - such a super-fun date activity!
- Cleaning up the music drive on my laptop - when Michael gave it to me, it was all filled with music I had never heard, and I'm finally exposing myself to it all! I have found some real treats! Like Badly Drawn Boy, godspeed you! black emperor, Los Campesinos!, and all kinds of hip hop!
- Double dates! I am going on one on Saturday night!
“Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing that is something, wearing stripes with plaid comes easy.”Don't forget my Ottawa Fashion Week contest! You can win tickets! It closes next Wednesday (March 16th) at midnight! The winner will be announced on the 17th!
- Albert Einstein
And what about you, my sweet little peach? What makes you happier than happy today?