|Photo by mccheek.|
Hello my wonderful little love minxes! Happy St. Patrick's Day!
I hope you are having a fantastic week! I've been making all kinds of fashion week plans, and I've loved reading all the entries on my Ottawa Fashion Week ticket giveaway post!
And guess what you guys? I'm giving them away today!
But first, to whet your appetite, here is un petit liste of all the things that have made me smile this week!
- “Britchy” - okay, so at work we have these spam filters, and you can't send a swear in an e-mail or it will not go through. Last week my friend Jaime was out sick and e-mailed me and said that she was feeling “britchy” to get around the spam filters. And I laughed and laughed and have been using it ever since!
- Listening to the Pink Mountaintops' record Axis of Evol while baking cupcakes - I had a relaxing day on Sunday which involved baking!
- Reconnecting with old friends at random stores - I ran into a friend I hadn't seen in nearly seven years at Home Outfitters on the weekend!
- My new phone - an LG Optimus named Ophelia!
- Getting taken for lunch dates while I'm at my office job!
- LCD Soundsystem in my ears on my way to work!
- Staying on top of taking my vitamins - I always feel so much better and have so much more energy when I take my vitamins regularly, although I have been accused of being an old lady when they are all dosed out in my little teacup every day!
- Trying out new supplements - I just got some maca powder in capsule form and I'm trying that out. It seems to give me boundless energy!
- Grocery shopping - not only is it super-fun for me (because really, let's face it, any shopping is fun for me, and justifiable shopping is even better), but I love the feeling of abundance I get when I come home and put away my groceries and I can open my fridge or cupboards and know that I have so many delicious, healthy things to eat!
- Eating breakfast - I used to hate eating breakfast, but I've been sucking it up lately and having a piece of toast with peanut butter, orange juice and tea, and I am always surprised by how awesome it is!
What about you? What is making you squeal with delight on this wonderful Thursday? Tell me in the comments!
And stay tuned later today for the announcement of my Ottawa Fashion Week ticket giveaway!