Friday, October 8, 2010

Street Style: Marie Michell


The boots were what grabbed my attention.
Meet Marie Michell. I ran into her on my way to work yesterday, and I had to stop her to ask about her boots. They were the perfect shade of grey, with a tiny bit of cute corset-style lacing at the top on the side.

She told me she found them, at all places, at Sears in the summer. You could have knocked me over with a feather! Sears is definitely not the place I was expecting her to tell me she found this fabulous, fashion-forward fall footwear!

She was also wearing an absolutely darling little hippie-print dress* and tights. She told me she had just dropped her kids off at school and had taken the day off. If more moms made the effort to look this cute to just drop off their kids, I'd be out of a job!

Marie is a very sweet and stylish woman, and we have plans to meet up for drinks in the near future.

What do you think?

*Marie, if you're reading this, please tell me in the comments where your dress is from!

No comments:

Post a Comment