Thursday, August 26, 2010

My Summer Crush.

OK, so during Fringe Festival I had a "fringe crush". Yes, I had been there with my boyfriend, but hey, if someone as charismatic and handsome as Brad MacNeil so much as looks your way, of course you're going to swoon a little.

So imagine my surprise and delight when today on Twitter I saw this message from @thebradmacneil: The #mysummercrush finale will have a fashion theme. If @JesLacasse doesn't show up it's a failure.

So of course I'm going.

My Summer Crush is put on by Ottawa's own CRUSH IMPROV, directed by Al Connors. (I saw the Company of Fools production of A Midsummer Night's Dream that he did this summer, and it was great!) It's part of the Summer Fling Festival at Arts Court. Saturday night is the last show, and it is apparently something to do with the fashion industry. (Well, I know a little more than that but I don't want to give it away.)

Tickets are a measley $12.00, and the show starts at 8:00 in the Arts Court Studio.

Now I just need to figure out what to wear...

No comments:

Post a Comment