Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Your Sweet Bippy is On the Move!

Well, the blog isn't, but I am!

At the end of August I'm going to be moving from Hintonburg North in Ottawa to... Wait for it... Dunh dunh duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh... Hintonburg south. I'm basically moving three blocks and just crossing Wellington Street.

However, expect blogging to be more sporadic than usual during this upheaval... I've already packed my Nina Garcia books, my magazines, my winter clothes...

However, I am happy and proud to announce that I have been invited to write a bi-weekly fashion advice column for Apartment 613! Please leave any fashion connundrum questions in the comments, or e-mail them to me directly if you have the means to do that, and look for that coming up soon! All questions, will be kept anonymous, so even if you have embarassing questions about, I don't know, weird stain removal, please feel free to ask!

Share/Bookmark

Subscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment