Saturday, July 3, 2010

Lunchtime Lookup: Weekly Link Roundup

It's been a pretty quiet week here, as I've been attempting to recover from my week-long Ottawa Fringe Festival binge. Andrew tells me we saw 25 or so plays in 10 days, and I'm going to have to take his word for it without going to my notes. I have a lot more Fringe Fashion pictures to share with you, as well as more notes on costuming, but for now it's time for a weekly roundup of links!


Jezebel talks about the Post-Breakup Haircut. And if it goes badly, there's always the strangest headgear (I would hesitate to call these hats) from Sao Paulo Fashion Week. Also, in the WTF category, Vogue's fall mission statement.


The Business of Fashion talks about Jil Sander and Burberry.


My Fashion Life lets us know about The Shop Pulse website relaunch.



CRAFT brings us a Twister Raincoat!


YouLookFab discusses the appropriateness of business sleeveless. And asks would you wear a butt booster? (For the record, I might.)


Vogue UK shows us that Richie Sambora's clothing line is as tacky as can be expected.


According to Gawker, Christian Siriano will put his name on anything.


Tavi is guest-blogging at Jezebel and discusses the difference between being a label-whore and being truly fashionable (using Daria as an example, of course).


MSNBC talks about poor, poor American Apparel.



NYPOST tells us that this summer's It Bag is in reach. (I think my mom has one of these.)


The Telegraph talks about the world's most expensive suit. Don't mind if I do!


I haven't read Advanced Style for a while, but this post brought me back. 


High Snobiety shows some gorgeous jewelry. How badly do I want the silver skull pendant? VERY. 


At The Cherry Blossom Girl, Alix tries out a new look. For those of us who remember the 1990s, this might not be the best look.


And because I like to look at cute boys, Hypebeast brings us the Extra Butter summer 2010 lookbook, the Goodhood spring/summer 2010 lookbook, and the Us vs. Them summer collection. 
Share/Bookmark
Subscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment