Monday, February 11, 2008

Take My Clothes - Please!

So I decided it was time for a closet clean-out, I was feeling frumpy, dumpy, and worst of all, like my mother.

With the assistance of the lovely girls (and new friends) of Youth League and the Spies, I have a cleaned-out closet, a list of new things to get, and a fresh attitude about my clothes.

My new motto for my clothes is, "Try everything with everything! You never know what's going to work."

As in shrunken cardis work with wrap tops*:

, crazy jackets work with silk acorn-print shells, and skinny jeans work with everything.

Now that the crud is gone, I can see the forest for the trees.

I know I'm mixing my metaphors, but what a good time we had! You can read all about it here.

Now, the only question left is how do I haul all this stuff to consignment? I figure any money I can make off my old clothes can be turned into... New clothes!

*Kindly ignore the gawky pose, I had not yet had a coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment