Saturday, July 23, 2011

Life In Upheaval

Photo by Cimexus on Flickr.
Lovely friend!

Just stopping in to let you know that there's going to be a continued summer lull in this space, due to the following reasons:

  1. It's far too hot to have a laptop on my body. All I want to do is sit around in my underpants, eat Freezies and watch Angel.
  2. I'm going on vacation at the end of next month and I'd way rather look up stuff to do in LAS VEGAS than poop around with writing.
  3. I'm doing a lot of journalling and it's taking up a lot of my emotional/creative energies.
  4. I'M MOVING.
There will still be pop ins once in a while, but regularly scheduled blogging is taking a back seat for now. But only for now! Come new house, there is going to be a lot more time and space for blogging -- more on that soon!

Millions of kisses!

4 comments:

  1. omg, you just reminded me that I never watched the last two episodes of Angel. (Are your underpants pink too?) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lady doesn't tell such things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how are you doing now? miss your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Urban Girl: I'm working on a new project, and I'm hoping to launch it early in the new year! Thanks for the kind words, though. I'm looking forward to getting back to writing again!

    ReplyDelete